Generous & Competitive
Regular full-time and regular part-time employees are eligible for a generous and competitive benefits package including:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Non-elective company contribution
- Company match on employee contributions
- Performance sharing match
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick leave
- Employee stock purchase plan & company match
Regular full-time employees are eligible for additional benefits including:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education benefits
- While temporary employees are not typically eligible for benefits, our temporary positions offer paid sick leave as well as participation in the 401(k) savings plan with company match after working 1,000 hours within 12 months.
- Interns are eligible for paid sick leave, one paid holiday and a stipend.
- A hiring bonus may be considered if a candidate meets certain requirements and the open position has been approved by management for a bonus.
Fort Collins http://fortcollinschamber.com/
Jefferson County http://www.westchamber.org/
OhioCity of Dayton, Ohio http://www.cityofdayton.org/Pages/default.asp
MissouriCity of St. Louis http://www.stlouis-mo.gov/
New MexicoCity of Albuquerque http://www.cabq.gov/
VirginiaCity of Charlottesville http://charlottesville.org/
City of Arlington http://www.arlingtonva.us/